Welcome to our gallery of real kitchens…
- The Fairburn…A beautiful painted shaker in dove grey with attractive marbled tops and matching full wall panels for the full effect…adding a splash of colour (and wine!). Rolo loves it too!
- Boasting chic sophistication and clean lines, this gorgeous kitchen features the handleless Mons Gloss in dove grey, with Axiom Platinum worktops, breakfast peninsular, built in appliances, curved extractor, & curved stainless steel splashback…
- A beautifully styled country kitchen…the Chatsworth timber in-frame painted in cornflower blue and pointing. Features include full glass pan drawer sides, bespoke island with pilasters, bookshelf, wine racks and oak open slatted shelf. This gorgeous kitchen also boasts a traditional ceramic sink and tap, as well as a lovely range cooker, chimney with built in extractor and feature mantle. A dream kitchen for any baker!
- A gorgeous country kitchen completed, it’s the Fairburn shaker in mussel, with pewter cups and knobs, including many features such as wicker baskets, oak spice rack, ceramic sink, pan drawers & built in extractor. All finished with a gorgeous Sheridan solid surface, stunning.
- The very beautiful Thwaite painted timber in-frame kitchen, which boasts gorgeous lines and enviable traditional class. This is shown here in a wonderful open plan vaulted extension overlooking the Estuary in North Gower, with larder and hob run in chateau grey, and bespoke island in white. This stunning kitchen features extra tall larder and wall units, as well as a bespoke stepped wall arrangement with hidden extractor and glass lighted units. There are many features, including base pilasters, integrated appliances, hidden underfloor heating manifold, bin unit, pan drawers, and tongue & groove end panels, accessorised with crystal handles and finished with Blanco Stellar quartz worktops.
- This is the stunningly stylish contemporary Mons handle-less kitchen in white gloss, with clean quartz, feature island with breakfast area and integrated appliances. A really elegant kitchen, perfectly contrasted by a brick feature wall, contemporary seating, pendant glass lighting and greenery. Simply stunning…
- This is the Laval high gloss in alabaster compact kitchen, illustrating how the use of a LeMans storage system can really maximise storage in a difficult corner. This kitchen was modernised and revitalised by the use of clean lines, new appliances, gorgeous laminate tops, matching full wall panels and grey glass splash-back.
- This painted timber shaker kitchen oozes quality and contemporary style, featuring the beautiful Denby door painted in dove grey and quartz tops with matching quartz windowsill. It has wonderful curves, long pan drawer run, built in extractor and feature peninsular with oak finish bookcases, tongue & groove end panels, radius edges, and breakfast seating. This is accessorised by industrial chic styled lighting and statement pieces.
- Newthorpe solid timber kitchen in alabaster, oak worktops, curved Belfast sink, & oak twist handles
- Chatsworth timber in-frame kitchen in cashmere, walnut worktops, apron fronted Belfast sink, and pewter cup & knob handles
Perfect kitchens at perfect prices...